From 2011 solar energy systems (particularly Commercial Solar Energy Systems) have significantly reduced in price. This presents both small and large businesses with a unique opportunity.
Combine this with rising electricity prices and substantially reduced capital costs, the case for installing a Commercial Solar solar energy system is now very compelling.
A number of factors will go into determining the investment returns of a Commercial Solar energy system for business include:
- What is your business’s daily energy usage load profile.
- What types of government incentives are available STCs, LGC, CTIP.
- The cost of electricity currently paid (including any peak demand charges) This may vary depending on the amount of electricity used by your business.
- The expected rate of increase in price of electricity over the coming years.
- How much electricity the solar energy system will generate per day – this is driven by your location in Australia and the time of year (i.e. summer, autumn winter, spring, sunny day, partly cloudy day).
- How much of this Solar Electricity production can be utilised by the company in-house and how much will be sold back to the grid through being exported.
Following a site inspection and discussion with our company representatives in relation to the daily energy usage & load profile at your facility, HCB Solar can provide your company with a customised quotation outlining
- Where system will be located.
- How the solar energy system can be seamlessly integrated into your existing operations,
- The capital expenditure required for the solar system,
- The relative levelised cost of electricity per kwh, and
- The return on investment and payback period for your new Commercial Solar Energy System.
For an obligation free consultation contact us
Expert advice and free quotes.
Get the most from your solar
What clients say about us